WordPress will celebrate it's 12 birthday on 27 May and since past 12 years it is growing luxuriantly. According to Wikipedia, “More than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites as of January 2015”. Over all these years WordPress has become the nick name of professional or blogging websites. WordPress is a very rich platform which is used to create websites offering quite significant benefits. WordPress development services are used by around 60 million people for developing feature rich websites. Popularity of this CMS is growing exponentially and the reason being is simply sublime technology.
See what is in it which makes it so demanding-
1. WordPress offers a highly flexible web development environment. Using Wordpress you get to develop highly competitive websites and one can also make significant changes in an existing one by leveraging the content management tools provided by it. This opensource platforms is quick to install and offers optimum up-gradation facilities but all you need is to hire WordPress developer with hands on experience. It further supports a wide range of plug-in options and incredible database management. Plus, there are a lot of pre-designed and ready to use themes which expedites your development process.
2. It is easy to install and this also contributes a lot in its functionality. All you need to do is to follow the steps described by the developers. You will get a link to proceed once done with the installation procedure. After this all you need to do is to provide some basic information.
3. Another feature which make WordPress an apple of everyone's eye is because it allows you to do a lot of things in a very short span of time. Working with this highly competitive content management helps you to save a lot of your precious time. It's class apart functionalities and simplicity are the reasons behind its popularity.
4. WordPress enhances the user experience quotient of your website. As it is very essential to gauge the advancement, thus WordPress offers plugins like newsletters, RSS feeds and Google analytic to gauge your website's performance. This further is very important as loitering around with no aim results in vain. This helps you in knowing where you want to go, where have you reached so far and
what you can do to increase your web performance.
5. Search engine optimization has a lot of importance in the web development world and Wordpress being SEO friendly has gained a lot of credence. It helps you to increase the visibility of your website and further use analytics to set proper goals for your business. This opens new avenues for you to improve the performance of your website and further increases the number of your business conversion. It further improves the rankings of your website on the SERPs of widely used search engines and increases the organic search traffic of your website.
WordPress is well accepted in the industry since it's launch in 2011 and has now a strong foothold in the market. In order to use all these benefits you need to hire a professional WordPress developer with a good experience.